Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a glimpse......


Scenes from our lovely (if I don't say so myself) booth and display at the Downtown Holiday Market in Washington DC. The photos don't accurately capture the bitter coldness in the air......perhaps I should add the picture of me huddled in the corner tightly gripping a starbucks cup in one hand and red velvet cupcake in the other. You heard me, cupcakes AND donuts. I'll consider adding vegetables and protein to my diet again once my hands thaw out.
A huge thanks to all of the wonderful people who visited our little shop during the last few days! It was wonderful to see some familiar faces and to meet many new folks as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope the DC trip was a success. I just bought a necklace at the Appel and Frank show and absolutely love it! I’ve received sooo many compliments. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing, carrie! was your setup like this at Renegade Holiday as well? by the way, I posted a comment on your Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete